View Single Post
Old 3 Jul 18, 07:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

Originally Posted by christybell View Post
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading along. Thanks so much for sharing your experiences and answering my questions it has been so helpful...

Now, best go pack!
I hope you are having a fabulous time! I look forward to hearing about it!

Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
Woo hoo 4 weeks to New England-I’m very excited to read all about it! Pleased you had a good journey home. Once again it was great to read along, thank you.
Hope O has a great time in India.
Thank you! Just getting O ready for India. Pharmacy visit on Friday

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Once again I have enjoyed following you on your solo adventures looking forward to reading about your New England

Thank you for taking the time to do it

Joan
Thanks Joan - it is always lovely to have you along with me

Originally Posted by Mel49 View Post
Another fascinating solo trip - your photo's reminded me a lot of KL and Malaysia which I visited many years ago but I've never been to Bankok. My DH will not entertain a flight longer than the 9 hours to Florida but hoping to perusade him one day to go on a trip to the Far East.

You obviously research your trips well as always manage to have such a varied and interesting time and really enjoyed reading along
It is in some respects easier being a lone traveller - no compromises to be made!

I found Bangkok very different to KL. KL is quite walkable for a srart whereas Bangkok certainly isn’t. It was a 10h flight from Amsterdam so perhaps you could push your DH a little

Originally Posted by Jake71 View Post
You’re such an inspiration Mel, what a fabulously interesting holiday. Thank you for letting me tag along.
Ahh - thank you

Index of my trip reports
2016 Quebec - Kuala Lumpar - New York City 2017 Dubai - Eurocamps France - Ontario and Quebec - So-Cal 2018 Montreal - Bangkok - New England 2019 Argentina - Quebec City - Hong Kong - 2020 Switzerland 2022 Arizona - Costa Med Cruise - Oslo 2023 Hong Kong - Gothenburg
Melbatb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List