View Single Post
Old 21 Oct 12, 10:31 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsWoody
Very Serious Dibber

The day I finally become a Wood!- 30th May 2013

Hi everyone, I think the time has come when I need to start a planning thread. I'm not the most organised of people and I'm starting to lose track, so think this will help me out a lot! and I'm hoping all of you lovely DIBB brides can remind me of all of the vital things I'm sure I'll forget.

So, I'll introduce my lot.

I'm Emma, 25 from a little village called Mossley in Greater Manchester. I'm a mental health nurse and lifelong Disney fanatic.

My hubby to be is called Sebastian, 34 and a balloon artist extraordinaire! ha ha (we have a balloon decor business - Ballooniversal) and he is a not so big Disney fan, but loves the parks, sunshine and most of all golf!

We have been together 9 years and did things in reverse! We have 3 beautiful children...

Bethany aged 7 (almost 8),

Georgia Ella aged 4,

& Haribo (Harrison) aged 1,

We got engaged Christmas day 2009, and 3 years later, ta da...

We are getting married on 30th May 2013 at 11am at Cypress Grove

We plan on going down to the Boardwalk following this then heading to Citricos for our meal and finishing off with a wishes cruise.

I don't want to bombard you all with info, so I'll keep it at that for now. Thanks for taking the time to read and would love if you could comment about my wedding plans, good or bad, don't hold back. x

May 2015 - Planning:Vero beach, 4nt Disney Dream, Dibb Villa @Westridge,WDW Dolphin & RPR Club level
MrsWoody is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List