View Single Post
Old 22 Oct 12, 06:31 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsWoody
Very Serious Dibber

Thanks everyone, here to bombard you some more!

A few months ago I was worrying about flight prices and after booking the wedding had horrible visions that they were going to go way out of our price range. So, when I saw the BA/Iberia code share flights I took the plunge and booked them for us 5 and my mum. Yes it means we will have to travel down to Gatwick but I was saving at least £500 and avoided all that worrying waiting for some affordable flights to come along. We are going over half term so I knew those prices would take some beating. Some other advantages with BA were that because we are flying with an infant the whole party got to book their seats free of charge (Bulkhead seats front row and the row behind, one of which doesn't have a seat in front), Harry gets full luggage allowance and the higher hand luggage weight allowance. We fly on the 22nd of May

My Mum has booked us all a Days Inn hotel for the night before free with her black card points. I really don't mean to sound ungreatful and it was a really nice thing to do but as it's a special trip I would have preffered to splash out on the Hilton or similar, but hey ho it's only one night.

I get free lounge access through Airport Angel with my Barclays account but you can't book in advance and I am worried it may be full on the day. I really fancy the idea of the No.1 lounge, so may end up paying for it, but I'll see how my finances are looking nearer the time! x

May 2015 - Planning:Vero beach, 4nt Disney Dream, Dibb Villa @Westridge,WDW Dolphin & RPR Club level
MrsWoody is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List