View Single Post
Old 28 Sep 16, 10:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Miss_Shell
Imagineer

Mobile

Ok. Real talk. I've just come back from Islands of Adventure and Universal.
My honest stats are that I'm 5'9 and approx size 20-22 with all my weight in my bust and belly. I'm glad to say I fit in EVERYTHING.

The Hulk: regular seat was a bit tight especially on the chest but managed to get it locked in. I felt like a had too much room around my shoulders on the modified seat but rode both comfortably, though both seats felt a little snug on my bum!

HP and the forbidden journey: Sat on the outside seat and was absolutely fine. Again felt like I had lots of room round my shoulders but because of my chest I wouldn't lock in any further. I did try the regular test seat outside but chose an end seat to make doubly sure.

Dragon Challenge: red coaster modified seat (my own choice) again to make doubly sure as I didn't test the ones outside. Again, no issues. Blue coaster regular seat, as above. I didn't notice any difference in the seats other than the number of belts and their length.

Gringotts: no issues at all, however if you have big thighs or long legs you *may* have an issue as the restraints come down either side of your calfs. That being said it didn't feel smug but can see how other people may have issues.

Rip Ride Rockit!: The surprise of them all! I felt more secure in this ride than all of the rest and also felt like even with my belly that the restraint is very generous on bigger riders and therefore was no need for the modified seat.

Overall, extremely pleased! Will look to drop some weight before our next trip in 12m time to get rid of any last minute jitters but I hope this helps someone
Orlando & Bahamas 1992 - Orlando 1998 - Orlando 1999 - Orlando 2000 - Polynesian Resort - Orlando 2000 - Orlando 2001 - Orlando 2003 - Kissimmee Villa - Orlando 2005 - Christmas - Orlando 2010 - Orlando 2011 - Port Orleans Riverside - Orlando 2012 - Disney Coronado Springs - HHN - Orlando & Hollywood 2014 - Orlando 2016- Disney's Coronado Springs and Universal's Cabana Bay Honeymoon 2017 - Disney's Port Orleans Riverside
Miss_Shell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List