Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by jenna288 View Post
We are staying onsite from 3 rd april for 2 nights and we're hoping to get a FP for FOP at 60 + 1 days (can't do 60+2 as we have a meal booked in MK). I am feeling like I need a plan B just incase we can't get this. I just noticed that AK has EMH that morning (8am - 9 am on 4th april). Do we qualify for EMH ?(only staying onsite for 2 nights) Also, is this the best chance we've got at getting on FOP without FP (at Easter! on a Saturday! ). What time would you plan on arriving at AK ?
If you check in on the 3rd April then, yes, you can use EMH on Saturday 4th April.

And, yes, this may well be the best option to get on FOP if you can't get a fastpass. You'll be able to get on FOP whatever you do, it'll just reduce the wait time slightly.

Originally Posted by SMAX View Post
This was Easter Saturday last year...

I think when the OP said "at Easter! on a Saturday!" they didn't mean Easter Saturday but Saturday 4th April before the Easter weekend. That is, it's a Saturday around the Easter period, not Easter Saturday.

Here are the wait times for the Saturday before the Easter weekend from 2019 (admittedly they are similar to Easter Saturday):

From the above, the wait time during EMH goes from 60 minutes to 180 minutes. So if the OP can get there early they can join the queue when the wait is "only" 1 hour or so instead of 2 hours or more for most of the rest of the day. I'd suggest getting to the entrance of AK for 7:30am at the latest.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~

Edited at 05:39 PM.
Nimbus is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List