View Single Post
Old 28 Mar 19, 03:26 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by M2dov View Post
Your blog is fab ... thanks for sharing.
My question is we are staying for 5 nights at akl in ddp so my 180 days is on Saturday. So I was wondering do we get 5 ts. And 5 qs plus 2 snacks ? So this means we can spread it over the 6 days ? As we arrive later on the first night only a qs would be needed so this would leave us a ts and 2 snacks for our checkout day ? Is this correct ? You would think this was our first trip well it is to Disney and the ddp ... feeling so stressed as need to choose 5 ts out of so many wonderful places to pick from 😂😂😂
Hi thanks for reading, I'm glad you enjoyed it

You get 1TS, 1QS and 2 snacks per person, per day. So you would have 5QS, 5TS and 10 snacks per day (for all of you). You can spread use them from when you check in (we got nuggets to share on our first night) until midnight the day you check out

TS restaurants I'd definitely recommend Sanaa, Raglan Road, Tusker House and 1900 Park Fare (latter 2 are buffets, we did breakfast).

I would have a look at the menus and see which restaurants you want to visit If you have anymore questions feel free to ask xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List