View Single Post
Old 4 Apr 17, 11:22 AM  
Link to this Post
dav220588
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Tink75 View Post
Must admit, thought I had sorted this and now I'm not so sure. Problem I have is 5 of us, 2 are on a package (2 rooms at DLH) and 3 of us have APs - we will all be staying together in the 2 rooms though!?

So, I can only pay for premium half board for the 2 who have a package - it's 324 euros each. So from what you're saying, this will include breakfast every day at DLH as they are buying the meal plan. Is that correct?

Will I be able to 'buy' breakfast for us AP holders at DLH then? Wonder if I can do so and get AP or SH discount...

Beginning to think the meal plan for my parents may be the way to go after all!
Sorry I can't help on the specifics of your query, but it says for the meal plan that if you pay you get a buffet breakfast every day at your hotel. Also if you're on the premium half board plan there's no upcharge to eating at Plaza Gardens. So I was planning on eating at Inventions, Walts and Blue Lagoon then having a character breakfast and 2 hotel breakfasts. Sounds like a good deal for £62 per person per day.

Edited at 11:27 AM.
dav220588 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List