View Single Post
Old 9 Jun 19, 12:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Age 7, Happy child, having fun and loving school. Didn’t get much at a Christmas and birthdays, but lots of home cooked lovely food!
Age 14, Hating school hanging around with the naughty crowd, smoking and drinking and being a idiot!
Age 21 Working at Debenhams and loving life, was a social butterfly and was out constantly, lots of confidence! By 21 I had traveled far and wide because my father worked for Pan Am, Free flights everywhere. First trip to Florida at 13 on they way back from Australia!
Age 28 Got married in St Lucia, had a 19 month old son, we were living in a rented flat, my dad had passed away due to illness 3 years before.
Age 35 Had two boys aged 4 and 9, moved out of the flat and into a house, less confident and having to deal with the mummy cliques that I hated!
Age 42 Had 3 children after a surprise girl aged 38, living in our own house, which was happy and having fun and enjoying holidays.
Age 49 Got our first dog, still happy with dh and Plodding along with life apart from watching my mums health decline which was hard. Regrets I wish I tried harder at school. Don’t see any off the silly girls I looked up to!

Edited at 10:28 PM.
Sandra & co is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List