Imagineer

TinkTatoo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 9
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
... I am now really worried they’ll do this New Year’s Eve- think it’s almost a given.
I think there will be a lot of disappointed DVC members staying at BLT on points who wont realize this. They do run the special fireworks on the 3rd of July as well so members can (hopefully) watch them from the lounge then. Also if they do make the 31st a paid event - and if this is as popular as you say then that's likely, they also show the NYE fireworks on the 30th so hopefully you can get to see them then.

I'm a BLT owner and bought my points on opening day, right from the start it was made clear that the ToTWL was not part of my contract, it was a perk that they could remove at any time. I would be disappointed if members could no longer use it to watch the fireworks but I didn't decide to own there for the lounge. I bought BLT because I love the short walk into Magic Kingdom, the easy access to the other monorail resorts and WL and the whole ambiance of the area it's set in.

TinkTatoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List