View Single Post
Old 2 Sep 09, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyMadAng
Imagineer

Originally Posted by minniemouse View Post
Fantastic trip report, really enjoyed reading it. So many different and amazing places in one trip, it really was a trip of a lifetime. I hope to do California one day. Did you find the touring / different flights and checking in and out of hotels too tiresome, or is it all part of the experience? I know my teens wouldn't enjoy that, they hate the travelling part of any holiday. I'll have to wait until they leave home and it's just me and DH
I also think you're very brave tackling New York on your own.
We didn't find the checking and out too bad really. We just see it as something you have to do to see everywhere. I had run all the locations by everyone before I booked. DH was concerned about the children getting bored if we drove which is one of the reasons for him wanting to book the internal flights. As I've mentioned though, I wish we'd just driven as we'd have arrived in our destinations in about the same time.

Originally Posted by freakyjo114 View Post
Great report and photos. Reminded me how much I love times square and NY
Thanks, it's such a great place isn't it?

Originally Posted by kerryh View Post
Thanks for the report, ive loved reading it!
Thanks for reading it Kerry. I really enjoyed re-living it and it's a nice perk if others have enjoyed reading it.
DisneyMadAng is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List