View Single Post
Old 12 Apr 20, 03:38 PM  
Link to this Post
nothingless
Very Serious Dibber

As we were close to Disney Springs we decided to get some dinner there on the way home - we both really wanted to try out the vegan pizza at Blaze. We parked up at 3:45 in the Orange garage, and walked over towards Blaze. Myla was actually sitting in the stroller for a change - she was pretty exhausted after all the swimming!

We went in and ordered our vegan pizza, and did one half with jalopenos for Michael, and the other with pineapple for me. It was yum, and we loved the atmosphere in here too.

After enjoying our food, we asked Myla if she fancied some chocolate icecream. Of course that was a big YESSSS so we walked around to Erin McKenna for that, enjoying the sights on the way. Disney Springs is so photogenic now!

No photo of the icecream today but it's the same as all the other DS days from my trip report lol! We loved it again as usual, and walked a different way back to the Orange garage, again enjoying the atmosphere around us. We didn't go into any shops, as we were all quite tired.

We were home for 5:30 after a very good day! I had a proper shower and did some laundry, and we all just relaxed until bedtime. We hit our pillows not long after Myla - somehow all the swimming actually tires me out more than a day of walking. But we all agreed we really loved Aquatica - we didn't even look at any of the big slides, but the kids' area they have is excellent for little ones who love the water, definitely worth a visit especially if it's included in your SeaWorld tickets anyway!
nothingless is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List