View Single Post
Old 15 Sep 17, 11:10 AM  
Link to this Post
gazza5
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by Bridgetx View Post
You make a very good point about the 9.30am fast passes. I agree, it is too early for a FP and a waste.

But I would not wait until the afternoon either, I would start them by 10-10.30am unless I was having a rest morning. If you leave them to the afternoon, then you have a morning of queuing up and less opportunity to book additional FPs. We went in May before Pandora and easily averaged 8-10 extra FP per day and that included loads of big rides, the only one we could not get was 7DMT.
I think it depends when you are going, due to thanksgiving there will not be a quiet time for us at all, so we decided to do the fast passes in the afternoon (well class 12 / 12:30 as afternoon), mainly if we get up a bit late it doesn't matter too much.

After a firework evening, we have fast passes for the next day that start about 1pm, mainly to make it less time pressured. I'm sure we will be in the park by 11am every day but we can do some of the rides that don't have as long q's, or do some charectors, which my 4yo loves doing. or have a morning by the pool.

We will easily get fast passes for rides like whinnie the pooh etc, have 2 fast passes already for big thunder mountain and 7DMT - tbh in disney the 7DMT seems to be the most difficult one to get fast passes for - seems very popular!
gazza5 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List