Old 18 Apr 09, 04:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Ms Finkelstein
Imagineer

Ms Finkelstein's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Originally Posted by Wishes36 View Post
wanted to stop by and say that i am really enjoying reading your reports.
it feels like i have had a nother trip to disney!

i have stayed at port orleans riverside, and loved the surroundings!

i can see that you must have taken a lot of time to do these, and i am amazed at how many charcters you got to see, you really did fill up your photopass cd!

i am really interested to see what you got for your kitchen, as i would love to have a disney themed room in my house and i think as it is only me who has the disney obsession in my family it would either be the kitchen or the utility room.

thank you for sharing your holiday, it has made a lovely read!
Hi Wishes!

Welcome to our TR! I'm glad you're enjoying it so far - it has been really fun putting it all together! You're right we had a lot of photos - by the time i had added borders we had over 600 photos on our Photopass CD! Not including the photos we took ourselves! DH alone took 3000!
I'm planning on posting photos of all the stuff I bought at the end so you'll see the stuff I bought for the kitchen!

Di x

2 Go Mad in Bavaria 2011 - Trip Report Biergarten or Bust 2008 WDW Trip Report
Margarita or Bust - Son of Biergarten 2010 Trip Report
Ms Finkelstein is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List