View Single Post
Old 15 Sep 12, 07:15 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by SammyScotland View Post
Your Andy must have the patience of a saint, my DH would have had a fit and just abandoned the car - driving is not his favourite pastime and we always end up getting lost.
I dont know if we were unlucky, impatient or just incompetent with the Satnav on this holiday Sammy , we had more mishaps than we have had in lifetime of travels - maybe the map wasnt up to date ? It was certainly the source of some heated discussions !

Originally Posted by TinkTatoo View Post
I discovered that back door Starbucks on our 2nd day, it was really handy for us as we were staying at the back of the hotel, up until then I'd been walking through to the front (via the lobby ) and then up the street. We also went into the Dugout store in the hunt for Niamh's baseball jacket but didn't manage to find one.

It wasn't the best of days but hopefully things will start to get better
In some ways it was so bad, it was funny and we did then see alot more of the city before we finally left so it had its merits. Just disappointed not to see the Redwoods or Sausalito as we had been looking forward to them ( Andy and I , not the boys)
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List