View Single Post
Old 16 Sep 12, 01:12 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Disney Feast West&East Day 6: Reagan Museum, Disney Archives & LA

It is August 1st today - and we have a whole month still stretching ahead of us - that really does feel nice

We are awake again around 0530 and all up around 7. We load up the car and head to breakfast which is busy and the waffle making machine a great hit and the source of a queue. Its good fun though and a nice breakfast with sausage,egg, muffins, cereal toast etc. The boys had a real thing about me taking buffet meal pictures so I had to sneak a few in when they weren’t looking . I take some pics round the hotel – it’s a bit foggy and looks totally different in TinkTattoo’s pictures bathed in sunshine ! As we are checking out , Andy meets the couple that he was sat next to on the plane as they have just arrived – well, as they say, it’s a small world and it clearly is !

Jamie checks out the latest stock market price for minecraft shares

Andy wonders what to have next

We are on our way around 0945 which is good. We plan to stop in Santa Barbara at lunchtime. We hope to do the Reagan museum but haven’t booked tickets in case the roads are bad and we don’t get there.

We get to Santa Barbara much quicker than expected and well before lunchtime so we stop for some “we were here” photos and decide to push on .

We were fascinated to see the oil platforms all along the coast line here

Is this where the big fella has his vacation then ?

Edited at 06:40 PM.
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List