View Single Post
Old 17 Sep 12, 08:25 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by ppodangel View Post
Wow what a long day! Impressive ride count for the boys though, like you I would be waiting at the bottom, most of those look brutal
the rides scared me witless, especially for Jamie who is really quite small for his age and I kept worrying about the restraints - but he loved it. We walked and walked and walked that day - my feet were so pleased to be back in slippers when we got to the hotel room

Originally Posted by princess_chazy View Post
Such a great read, I'm dreading going here just on the length of the queues! Thanks for sharing!
You will be fine, it will be much quieter with no school hols ! And you can pre book a slot on Lex Luthor and X2 - which I didnt know until after I had already sent them to X2 - that could have saved us that first hour . The platinum pass really did help us

Originally Posted by ginger ninja View Post
what a great day the boys had
They really did. They each voted it their overall best day of the holiday

Originally Posted by SammyScotland View Post
What a fantastic looking park - the boys must have been in their element.
Its certainly a park for Coaster fans - its not very "pretty" and a bit basic but I guess you go for the rides - considerably more older children/teens than younger ones there . Connor will find the likes of Alton Towers a bit tame from now on although now he's making noises about the slingshot ride at stratosphere in Las Vegas - the child knows no fear
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List