View Single Post
Old 6 Oct 12, 12:09 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Disney Feast West&East Day 16:Epcot,Le Cellier & Cirque

Up at 0715 and out at 0815 . I cant say it went like clockwork because it probably didn’t and involved some shouting, threats and tantrums. And that was just getting Andy up !

I am under orders not to be park commando tyrant and that apparently it really is OK not to be at rope drop ( not in my book it isn’t) so I am trying really hard not to look at my watch and tut every two seconds. And failing miserably. We wait for a bus and wait and wait and in that time we see 4 for Magic Kingdom, 3 for Animal Kingdom, 2 Hollywood Studios and 1 for DTD. As we begin to think we could maybe walk there quicker an Epcot bus arrives. Hoorah. So we are off at 0840 and arriving at bag check at 0900.

The excitement was clearly already too overhwelming

Bag check is super slow. Really slow, slower than a slow thing in the slow lane having a break down and yes Ma’am I really need you to open ALL the zippers on your infeasibly large rucksack in case you are hiding a small child in there.

In at last, actually its only 0910 so in the end , only just after park opening. We were last here over Easter when it was , frankly, a total rugby scrum in every park. This feels altogether more civilised.
We head straight to the Character Spot – this will be the best way for us to get some piccies without a long wait. It’s a 5 minute wait and we are out by 0925

Waiting for our photopass piccies to come so am hoping they will be even better than our snaps - we had good fun in here, the characters and their minders were really great
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List