View Single Post
Old 8 Oct 12, 07:04 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

We decided not to purchase this in the Armani store, even though the boxer looked pretty cool !

We are on our way back to OKW and at 3.56 there is an almighty downpour. I made a note of the time as they had said a storm at 4pm and they were right ! It soon passes and we pop into HH to check our DDP credits and pick up our tickets for HDDR tonight. I nearly had heart failure when I saw the receipt at 1900 PF – it looked way out in terms of credits used but the helpful guy at guest services in OKW points out that HDDR has already been deducted even though we hadn’t been yet but would be later. Phew, huge relief.

we took some more pics round the resort

The store was small , but quite a bit of stuff in , jamie and I enjoyed mooching in here

With all the running around, we end up with only an hour or so of down time before we need to set off again. We are not going by car as we do actually want to get there while it is still actually today and we want to make full use of the free beverages on offer.
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List