View Single Post
Old 18 Oct 12, 07:24 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

At 1050 we use our BTMRR fps and it’s a great ride, really good fun. We are off at 1105 so some time to kill before going on Splash. Its definitely picking up in terms of busy-ness now .

We walk over to Adventureland and as its only a 5 minute wait for Aladdin , and I didn’t get to see Dumbo, of course we must get on these. Its good fun too, including the spitting camel. We are quite grateful of the breeze on this super hot morning.

A short hop over to Pirates which is a 10 minute wait and we are of by 1135 – it was better than we remembered so glad that we did it as we missed it in California.

Now a jog over to the Haunted Mansion, having just missed the sailing boat. Andy is dubious about this one ( the mansion, not the boat) but its one we missed on our last trip and at DLR so I am determined to get on , plus I am looking for as many indoor rides as possible now as its so hot. Jamie has a moment of doubt and insists that he comes on with me and then changes his mind right at the last minute when he realises Disney wouldn’t really do anything THAT scary.

WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List