View Single Post
Old 2 Sep 19, 03:24 AM  
Link to this Post

I don’t over think which park to go to, I have an idea of how many times I will start in each park e.g. Epcot twice, MK four times and then I mix the days up so as to alternate each day. I don’t take any notice of busy day guides as I have looked at different ones and they say different things.

Regarding FP, in Magic Kingdom I mostly use them on the mountain rides with the intention of getting most other things on the day. However I also pre-book Buzz lightyear, Peter Pan and its a small world once over the trip. I have started to book it’s a small world as first ride of each trip.

In AK, FoP and Everest are musts for us for each day we go there, I then alternate what I use the third pass for, might be Dinosaur, Primeval Whirl or the Safari.

At Epcot I choose the tier 1 first, I have picked Frozen on both my days for next trip but I might change one of them to test track. There are not that many tier 2 rides so I would book any two each day and try to cover them all.

HS is a bit different now everything is tier 1, I have pre booked three days worth and have picked SDD twice and RnR coaster once. I have filled up the other slots with shows we are unlikely to go to.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List