View Single Post
Old 27 Oct 20, 04:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

I’ve been on loads of ferries and never been sea sick. Got on the Disney Dream and have never felt so unwell in my life.

Seasickness didn’t cross my mind, so we were prepared. I bought some meds on the ship, but you are supposed to take them 48 hours before and it was only a 3 day cruise. Took me 4 days on land to feel normal again

We were unlucky and hit two tropical storms so I’m hoping that was the reason why, there are SO MANY cruises I want to do, and I will just be prepared next time! OH said he couldn’t feel the ship move during the first storm, but the second one he felt. The rest of the time he felt nothing. It was hurricane season. We missed Matthew by a week.

I said never again. I wasn’t sick which I think is why I felt so bad, it might have been better had I of been able to be sick. I did also get a cold which threw my balance off so I think it was just a combination of things ruined me.

We can’t wait to cruise again. I’ll get bands, patches and ginger biscuits stocked up!
Forget Regrets... Or Life Is Yours To Miss.. No Other Road, No Other Way.. No Day But Today.. ♪
Scaramouche is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List