Thread: No Disney?
View Single Post
Old 23 Aug 19, 09:46 AM  
Link to this Post
PCBatman
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by Hermione View Post
So we travel out in may for our last Florida holiday - the rest of the world beckons after a decade of Disney. So now to the crux of the matter. To Disney or not? The price of tickets parking etc and fastpass palava are really putting me off the whole Disney thing it's getting more like a military operation than a holiday so will I regret not doing Disney on our last visit?
It’s entirely up-to you...no one can answer this question for you. If you don’t want to go as you’re now put off then don’t go. Personally I love the planning and how action packed the holiday is compared to other holidays but we only really do WDW every other year at the moment so we look forward to it every time.

Plenty of other holiday destinations, but I wouldn’t really go to Florida without Disney. Miami is lovely but still combine Disney with it. But like others have said and yourself, there’s plenty of other holiday destinations out there!
Disneyland Paris - Nov 2018
PCBatman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List