Old 12 Feb 12, 12:42 PM  
Link to this Post
jellybean
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 3
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Hi girls, we went to the bluewater wedding fayre yesterday, have to say I wasn't all that impressed and so glad I had complimentary tickets as I'd have been really annoyed if I'd paid £15 to get in there!

We had famliy over so had a chinese last night. I usually have a full plate of chinese so I got a bowl half the size & had that with a yoghurt after, I have to say I actually enjoyed it more just hgaving a little bit to enjoy the taste but not actually feeling stuffed after! I didnt eat anything else all day apart from a 2 finger kitkat and half a ham roll so was under my cals. Also did Jillian again which was ok, slightly easier than the day before I think but oh my god am I in pain today. I look like ive broken my ankle when I walk becuase my legs are so sore and my mid section.

We're going to Lee's mums in a minute then meeting some of our florida friends as they're now known then we're going Bingo tonight to win our fortune haha so got a very busy day ahead so not sure I'll have time for Jillian today but if I can fit it in I will
Our family - Oct 2010 // Sep 2012 - Our amazing WDW Wedding & Honeymoon ~ OKW, DCL & POP // Oct 2014 - Taking the baby for the 1st time! ~ OKW -- Trip Index // March 2017 - 5 toddlers do disney! // Nov 18 - DLP! // Oct 2021 - COVID stole our WDW return // June 22 DLP Finally
jellybean is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List