View Single Post
Old 12 Jan 19, 08:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Slinky Dog
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by loldis View Post
Yes, I would make room for GG but just to otherwise say on your plans...

Tusker House ROL package for dinner may be a tough one as it depends what time the show is on. But often the ROL package times don't go much later than 5pm, with lunch time seating being more common.

For day 10, what time are you planning for your Ohana reservation? I can't see you being able to do both that and Fantasmic on the same day with the travel time required between the two. The dining package seating isn't really any better than the FP seating so I would definitely drop H&V if that's the only reason to book it as you can just FP it instead.

I also wouldn't book the Tony's lunch as it's usually quite easy to get a good parade viewing spot, especially if you're prepared to wait it out for a bit.
I had a look and for the ROL package the latest that Tusker can be booked is 6:30pm. First ROL show starts 6:30pm and later show is 7:45pm. But thats fine changing Tusker House to lunch instead is no problem.

I was planning to book Ohana for around 5:30pm. Do you think I would still be hard pushed to make it back to HS for Fantasmic? Or is there any other day you think would be a better option?

Regarding the VIP Fantasmic seats, I just thought this was a better option than the FP as I wouldn't want to use my initial 3 fastpasses for it. I wouldn't mind using a FP for it if I knew I could be guaranteed one after my initial 3 fastpasses for that day are used. What are the chances of this? I would really like to drop Hollywood & Vine if I could.

The reason for booking Tony's parade package is just that I don't fancy waiting an hour or so in the heat to get a good parade spot, especially knowing my two kids they would get really irritable

Originally Posted by Dutchdisneyfan View Post
Just book the garden grill anyway, and cancel that or an other one later.
It's much easier to cancel an ADR then to get one
Good idea
Slinky Dog is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List