View Single Post
Old 29 Aug 14, 03:20 AM  
Link to this Post
jazzluvva
Apprentice Imagineer

I can't how things have gone wrong for you, I sincerely hope you get a proper resolution. It was a few years ago, but I distinctly remember filling out a form in City Hall, our was an In Park issue to do with crowd safety at a Press Event. The CM arranged some instant FPs & I thought that was the end of it & they just take things on board.
In my complaint I had written about what visiting DLP had meant to us over the years, and the incident in question, had left me feeling as though Disney actually didn't give a damn about it customers, and had changed my view on whatI thought Disney were about. A few weeks later I got a letter offering me 4 Park Hoppers good for 2years, in hope that a return trip would restore my faith.

Now my complaint didn't leave me out of pocket & pails in comparison to your situation, so I would have hoped that Disney pull out the stops for you.

I too would get peoples names, and their Superiors too, but I would get something written down in resort if you still have time, I understand you still want enjoy what you can. As a last resort there is always Watchdog :-s

DLP really is a Magical Place, I hope you get the chance to experience it properly. XX
jazzluvva is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List