Old 17 May 19, 02:12 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
DONALD’S SAFARI BREAKFAST TUSKER HOUSE

Again not the best photos as it’s a buffet.

This is our go to buffet place. If we had to choose one then it would be this one. It never fails us.

We had a fairly late breakfast around 10.15am. We have a tradition at the Animal Kingdom to be there for rope drop and then hit the Safari and Gorilla Trail before breakfast. It works well for us.

We had no wait as our buzzer went off as soon as we checked in which was a result.

We were shown to our table and our server gave us all the magnificent Jungle Juice we all had copious amounts of.

It wasn’t long before Goofy was due to arrive. Wait or go to the buffet? To right, we went to the buffet.

All the usual offerings but a few different African inspired dishes. To be honest we don’t really have those. There is just to much choice. Highlight for me wasthe carved ham. The girls live the round sausage as well. It was all good.

There were lots of lovely pastries as well.

Soon Mickey, Donald and Daisy appeared. Evie was under strict instructions that she must pose with Lily. I have the same picture from our 3 previous visits that I recreate each time. This 4th one will go alongside the other 3 into a frame to show them growing up.

We each ate way to much, the service was good and the characters good as well.

Tusker House can do no wrong in my eyes.

4 t/s credits used.

Edited at 08:41 AM.
gjdjud is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List