View Single Post
Old 23 Feb 09, 11:02 AM  
Link to this Post
AmandaB
Imagineer

Sorry, you didn't enjoy your time in DLP but we love it . With 3 kids and a disabled parent to look after full time we can't afford Florida prices every year like some people do,Also my DM is unable to fly anywhere so we can drive to DLP from Somerset. So we save hard and go to DLP when ever we can. You only get out of it what you put in. If you walk round moaning all the time and saying "Orlando does this better" then you might as well never have gone. NEVER had a rude CM and never had a problem with the smoking, in fact never seen anyone smoking in the park. Yes, the charaters are hard to get to, but it isn't impossible.

We are only off to Orlando this year after going with out lots of things for the last 3 years and arranging someone to care for the parents.

Sorry, if you feel this is wrong but it is the way I feel and I get very annoyed with all the negative comments people make. Europeans do not make lines anywhere they go and it is expensive to eat out in any european country including the UK.
2020 Cancelled, 2021 in planning
AmandaB is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List