View Single Post
Old 27 Oct 19, 12:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Jake71
Imagineer

Florida 2019 - it‘s here at last - Day 11

Our last day in the villa. A long lie was planned, however, I couldn't make it past 7.00 am. Steven, Brenda and the kids were headed to the Vineland Premium Outlets as the boys had missed out the other day. I made a stack of pancakes for us all before they left at 9.30am. Ben had a long lie and caught up on his Open Uni work, Stevie and I lounged on the decking for a couple of hours. This was the view from the pool.

We then got organised and headed to the North Face shop and Celebration. Stevie and Ben were hoping for a jacket each, however, didn't see anything, I did though so I was happy. We had ice cream at Kilwins and a seat on the rocking chairs and wandered around past the hotel and back to the car.

The main street in Celebration, so pretty.

Celebration was all done up for Fall.

Love the ice cream in here.

Salted Caramel for Ben, Key Lime Pie for me and a Strawberry milkshake for Stevie.

A wee wander around and a seat in the rocking chairs before heading back for some pool time and packing up.

Ben would've been very happy to just stay there.

The others had brought more pizza in for dinner so it was pool time and hot tub time after dinner and packing. Then bed for an early start in the morning.