View Single Post
Old 12 Dec 19, 10:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Firekat
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Smilesonfaces View Post
I am really not a fan of Aldi either. I do buy some items but I no longer buy the meat after the incident when I sliced in to a chicken to find the meat bright green. ( due to too much growth hormone injected in to it) I was throwing away too much fruit and veg, the mackerel was hit and miss too. I have been buying my meat for the month from Bury Market and it is cheaper and far tastier and leaner. I do buy some non perishables from Aldi and fruit/ veg from Morrison’s. I do think with Aldi that some areas branches are better than others.
I really don’t like Lidl. I actually find it more expensive than Morrison’s and the branch near us is a bit scruffy.
Bury Market
I live in Bury and was just saying how we really should buy more from Bury's World Famous Market
Kids hate shopping so haven't had the chance to have a proper look round for years. Think I'm going to make it my New Years Resolution to buy my fruit and Veg from there. Also less plastic waste as they generally give you fruit and veg in paper bags
Firekat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List