theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Talking

Originally Posted by jemima2 View Post
Cannot wait for this! Really enjoyed your last one 😀
I knew someone had to have read the first one hope you enjoy this one even more

Originally Posted by Jaspercat10 View Post
Yippee looking forward to reading along I hope you have got your elastic trousers that is an impressive list of restaurants 😀
Fingers crossed I don't usually put more than a pound or two on during holidays because we tend to be very active there and while I don't order healthy I can usually stop myself on a course when there's more to come. That said we are on the classic pre-holiday diet (DW) and exercise plan (me and the dog).

My problem with Florida is coming back, put on half a stone after we returned last time before I stopped being hungry 24/7 so trying to lose it before I go this time

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
Oh my word this is going to be amazing! I can't wait to see how you get on with all that food. Have a wonderful trip.
Aw thank you, well hopefully it's going to be amazing, no pressure We may need to hire a full sized fridge for our room to store all the leftovers and desserts to go. Think we'll need to be careful on the breads and carby sides to avoid Mr Creosoting. Can't wait to get out there now and lots of fun things lined up!
The Prisoner of Vineland Mall (2019) Orlando passion, romance and fine dining...ok so it's mainly eating
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) This report contains images some dieters may find distressing!
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it

Edited at 11:09 AM.
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List