View Single Post
Old 17 Jan 17, 08:44 PM  
Link to this Post
stan_the_man
Imagineer

Originally Posted by curlysue2 View Post
I believe it might be a bit like soarin from what the blurb on the ride said when they were announcing it but he also said it was similar to Harry Potter and the forbidden Journey so who knows.
"Universal will debut a new ride vehicle for the attraction, which will seat up to 72 people, as "the world's first-ever flying theatre".
I posted it in another thread, but the current rumour is that they are basing it on this ride system:

dymorides/products.html#classic

Also, Jimmy Fallon hosts the Studio Tour at US Hollywood (which is also why he appears in a cameo version in a similar role for the safety video in Jurassic World) so he does has a Universal link already. I think he is much bigger in the states than over here but I love watching the clips from his show on youtube

Allergy-Friendly Food Report 2015
stan_the_man is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List