View Single Post
Old 2 Aug 20, 10:41 PM  
Link to this Post
jb_82
Earning More Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by Michyloulou View Post
That’s good to hear they’re cleaning, not so good that it’s still extremely busy with reduced capacity.
Hope you enjoyed both of your days?
We usually always take a picnic & just buy the kids an ice cream (mainly to save money), but at least it means we won’t be queuing for meals. I say picnic, but with staying at Premier inn for 2 nights we won’t have anywhere to keep food cold, so on the morning of going to Paulton’s Park we usually nip to a nearby Morrisons and grab a meal deal each and a bag of large cookies.
I’m looking forward to a tiny bit of American vibe as their new Tornado Springs area & rides are open (the area based on 1950’s America). I’ll try & post a few photos when we return!
We went to Paultons Park last week. We had a great time and the park are doing a great job. Some areas felt busy especially Peppa pig world at some parts of the day but there are plenty of open spaces to escape to. Social distancing markers in all the queues and most people stuck to them. Some lines got up to 45 mins or so but we found if you came back later it was a much more reasonable 20 mins or so.

The new area is not open yet, it was meant to in May but it has been delayed until 2021.
jb_82 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List