View Single Post
Old 17 Mar 19, 02:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Cloverlady
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
Good luck to all parents and students for next year. I hope this thread is as helpful to you as my thread has been to me and the others for this year.

My main advice would be to go to lots of open days, even to universities that don’t appeal quite as much on the websites. My daughter was adamant when we first researched online that Exeter would be her first choice, we visited it first and she really disliked it. She wasn’t keen on looking at Bristol University and we only went as it was reasonably close to home so we persuaded her it was worth looking at. However she loved it, the Biology course is outstanding, the city beautiful, the current students and staff helpful and interested, just everything suited her and it is now fixed as her first choice for September.

So read lots of prospectuses, look at the websites but definitely go to the open days. Good luck 😀
Thanks Sue! You're definitely one of the experts on this subject now!
Cloverlady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List