Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Cloverlady View Post
Similar to my son then! T has been thinking Physics too, but like your boy he enjoys chemistry too. And biology!
T is doing fine at maths but it is definitely his weakest subject and he will be glad he can drop it next year. T says there's more than enough maths to be going along with in physics, (as you'll know!)
There’s certainly nothing wrong with studying Physics at university. Although it does tend to be a more academic subject and not quite so applied as some other subjects (eg. engineering). And there’s a lot of maths in it (I suggest avoiding Lagrangian Mechanics).

Looking through my DD’s prospectuses, there’s quite a variety of courses - more so than I remember. Your son could do Biochemical Engineering, for example, which combines all three science subjects. Or I can recommend Medical Biophysics.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List