View Single Post
Old 12 Jun 11, 11:41 AM  
Link to this Post
alkel2730
Imagineer

Oh so glad it went so well Liz! I can't wait to see your photos, your countdown looks so funny at 0! You won't get this message but thought I'd type it anayway. Hope you have a fabulous time, I know you will. Thanks for the compliment, sometimes I wonder why I post pics like that, am not good with compliments and yet I still post them - why?! I liked my cossie though, would have looked amazing on someone without my love handles.

Natalie - plan for wedding sounds good and all doable time wise. Where is Cypress Grove? As long as you, Matt and your mum and nan are there then anyone else will be a bonus. I worry about askign this but I'm taking it that your dad is refusing to come?
Sorry you've been up so long with screaming baby, made worse by the mother whos obviously frazzled with the whole crying thing! Oh the joys of flat living, I remember it well, trouble is where you live they are in abundance so you are gonna get those families living in flats, up here that wouldnt happen but in Bournemouth its the norm isn't is as land is too expensive. Weather is pants here too, depressing, and I'm bac at work tomorrow which is double depressing. I'm feeling a bit glum today because of that I think, back to reality. Also my skin is really bad, loads of spots, it must be the diet so I really do have to get back to dieting and exercise. I planned on doing some yeaterday but it didnt happen, might go and do some in a bit though. I'm ever so tired today. Enjoy Tesco shopping, I'm having a PJ day too, in fact most days when I dont go out is a PJ day! I love my PJs!

Tracey - Your naughty H2B turning off your DVD like that! He should know by now if its got a Disney label on it anywhere being this close, it HAS to stay on!
You know, its funny you should say about the wedding prep as the quietest time for me was the few day/weeks before. Its like there is a rush of activity to start with and then nothing and I felt exactly the same as you in that I thought I shoul be doing something! I can't think of anything you need to do - got your favours? suits? dresses? flowers? old, new, borrowed, blue? are you having order of service? music sorted? menu done? table plan done? Aside from that noting else I can think of and you've probably done all this. Its a funny time just before as its deffo quiet.
Shoes were a bargain! And they are lovely too really elegant and perfect for a wedding, ooo you must be so excited!
Your nails are maybe breaking due to the stress, I think that happens. I had tips on my wedding day, gel tips but I'd also grown them but they were breaking like yours so the gel tips went on top of my good ones and I had false ones on the broken ones but the end result was they all looked even and the same so I'd go for it. Lasted weeks too after.
Glad you got the ring sorted too you know whats best for your ring and how it fits and it needs to fit on that day!
Hope your back is a bit better today.

Kim - Glad you are more settled in your new house, I hate those early few days where you are trying to get everything connected and internet is bad and just getting settled. I realised today how close you are moving to when you go to Orlando - you are such a multi tasker! lol. Thats funny we are both at SSR, I must have just missed all these posts where you said that and got confused with last trip, this one coming and the next one - is the one next year your honeymoon? Its good to know though that youve been to SSR before and you want to go again. I've not stayed there but I've looked round and it does look nice and BIG! Thanks for the heads up on the pool and area, did you use the main pool then or just stick to the quiet one? I'll study a map of SSR and have a look at Congress. Might see you on the bus a few times, how funny, ill wave! Thanks for the info on the food too, I think most nights we'll be off SSR and having ADRs, we are big DTD fans too and get a lot of DVC discounts there so its worth us paying out every now and then.

x
2012 - Sept The 'anniversary trip' SSR. - 2013 - October the bonus trip to POR
2015 - 20th trip!September WLV first trip with DD!
2017 - Sept Poly first trip with two toddlers!
2018 - May AKV & POR the last before school trip.
2019 - May SSR & Kidani
2022 - April Poly, SSR, WLV
2023 - POFQ & AKL
alkel2730 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List