View Single Post
Old 12 Jun 11, 01:47 PM  
Link to this Post

Wow Nat, this whole mess with your dad is rubbish, thing is, once you have your Florida wedding booked thats it, its done and you can have the wedding of your dreams, looks like he's still trying to get his own way. Just ignore it and move on I say

Kel, done pretty much everything on the list, got to sort favours today I've done pretty much them all, still have a few to do and have spelt some names wrong Ian instead of Iain etc etc so need to redo a few.

I can't believe this time 3 weeks I'll be leaving my house with my dad! eeeek Had mum on the phone today saying family are kicking off that cousins aren't involved in the wedding etc .. can't be bothered anymore, who's idea was it to get married in front of everyone anyway, wish I had eloped!

I was in Tesco's doing my grocery shopping at 9:30 this morning and this is the first time I've stopped since then! I've been and picked up our suitcase from an aunt (we dont have our own yet as nowhere to store them) been and bought a couple of cardis and done the Boots shop which is always exciting. I want to get everything done, because I just wont have time soon.

We are watching HP & Goblet of Fire today ... must be getting close lol!

We've started getting wedding presents already, which I find weird ... there's 3 weeks to go people! And because we've asked for money they are getting opened ... feels very strange.

Only thing I really need to organise is the ceremony music, which I can't decide on as everything sounds cheesy! Its the first dance dilemma again, I didn't want anything cheesy and overly "romantic" so we are having The Wannadies - the You & me song :-)

Anyway, really must get on with these favours! Catch ya later!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List