View Single Post
Old 26 Feb 14, 07:55 PM  
Link to this Post

:) Amazing photographer Randy Chapman and Videographer Stan Severance!

I live in England but I got married in Orlando in December 2013. The wedding was at Disneys Wedding Pavillion. We chose to go through an independent photographer called Randy Chapman. We had seen photographs online which were absolutely amazing on Randy's site and his Facebook page. He had been recommended by other couples, a first class photographer. We also selected Stan Severance as our videographer, again his videos looked fantastic, Stan has worked for Fox. Randy and Stan are brilliant, I fully recommend them. The photographs we had taken are fabulous! We expected around 400 images and received 1400 on disc with full copyright. The prices are very reasonable and both Stan and Randy have packages you can choose from that suit what you can afford. Randy took artistic shots, for example, the reflection of us in my husbands sunglasses, black and white photographs as well as colour, he edited the photographs for us, made the colours deeper and blurred out backgrounds. He took Fairytale style photographs. I didn't even know Randy was there on the day, he was so discrete! He did exactly what I asked. I didn't want just the usual portrait shots and Randy did an amazing job of taking wonderful creative shots. Stan equally created several beautiful videos, a traditional one and also stylist one that plays like a film to music! We even had the wedding streamed live over the internet so that people back home could watch. Both Randy and Stan were fantastic, I'd give them 100% recommendation to anyone that is having a wedding, you'll be amazed at the photographs and videos they take. I cried when I saw them! If you want an award winning photographer go to chapmanphotography and for Stan go to stvsvideo
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List