View Single Post
Old 21 Aug 17, 01:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Silvercat
Imagineer

We did this dessert party in Disneyland in 2014, as DH's favourite Disney show is Fantasmic and I wanted him to experience it for the first time on the West coast with a seat, (normally Fantasmic there is all standing, unless you sit on the ground), and a tray of goodies. It was fabulous, so as soon as I saw they were bringing this to WDW I booked it for us.

At Disneyland there was quite a lot more than a 'manky cupcake' - we got a very large, plastic tray with a cover, that contained a lemon tart, coconut swirl, chocolate fudge cake, cheesecake, a cookie with jam in the middle and a chocolate coating, some grapes, 2 packets of crackers, 3 different mini Babybel cheeses, and a small slab of both Monterey Jack and cheddar cheeses. There was also unlimited hot and cold soft drinks, although at WDW I notice we will also be able to have an alcoholic drink, if we want one, and we get a souvenir cup too.

The VIP area will be in the front two rows of the theatre.

I think this sounds brilliant, we're really looking forward to this!