View Single Post
Old 18 May 19, 08:39 AM  
Link to this Post
ElizaDoolittle
Excited about Disney

Holiday Cancellation - TUI

Has anybody had any experience with TUI and the cancellation of their holiday. Were you able to transfer it into other names?

I have had a steep learning curve with regard to this holiday and I have learned a lot about travel insurance. It was right at the last minute a problem came to light that I had forgotten all about.

We were due to fly out of Gatwick on 22nd May for two weeks on the Dreamliner staying at Rosen Inn Internation with transfer but cannot go now.

We are having trouble speaking to somebody at Tui because their online help is constantly unavailable due to busyness. We have emailed them but it takes 72 hours for a response and their "instant" email address comes back undeliverable. My husband is going to ring at 9:00am, fingers crossed he gets through to somebody.

There is definitely something to be said for booking through a travel agent and my personal experience definitely persuades me to do this in the future.

Just wondered whether anybody else has been in this situation and can offer any advice.

We understand fully that we are going to lose all our money we were very sad, but now just got to move on.

Maybe we can sell it on I don't really know, but understand with just four days to go, probably too short notice for most.

Sorry for this very bland and sad post.
ElizaDoolittle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List