View Single Post
Old 27 Oct 20, 10:34 AM  
Link to this Post
FAcup14
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by DisneyDaft88 View Post
CBR, having stayed here as a little kid and then through my 20s and 30s I love it! Doesn't have the immersive Disney vibe of ASMo but love the relaxed island feel.
Im in two minds about whether to have a nicer(higher priced(well usually)) resort or a more immersive.

We really make use of our village pool in the afternoons, never tends to be busy but even as 2 adults we also enjoy the main pool vibe! CBR is BIG, that being the downside for some people but it doesn't bother us and the skyliner is now definitely a plus. CBR has pretty good proximity to most things, nothing ever seems to take very long on the bus but MK is the furthest away.
This is something I hadn't really thought about. I guess you could be a 15 minute walk from the bus stop. I guess you have to weigh that against the extra 15 minutes another trip might take.

I noticed you mentioned the refillable mugs so might be worth mentioning that at ASMo you have to go back to the main dining hall to fill these up but at CBR, due to its size, each village has a room with an ice machine and Coke Freestyle machine
HA! You brought back memories of my dad getting up super early to go get minute maid from the drinks fountains. Thank you for that.

Like others I would say to definitely consider if the possible lack of meet & greet and fireworks is going to take away some of the magic
This is playing on my mind. But I'm happy to go again a couple of years later and see what happens.

all children age 2 and up have to wear a mask at all times apart from when eating or drinking, I know this can be a challenge for some, especially when it's not something they are used to from day to day life in the UK
I have trained my little one to like his mask. Buying a spiderman or dinosaur mask really helped with this one.
FAcup14 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List