View Single Post
Old 19 May 19, 09:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarryb
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by amy56 View Post
Thank you for posting, that’s really helpful. 👍

So actually that sounds as though my price is about right (I know that I’m too late for good prices on the Eurostar, so the ferry is the only reasonably priced option this late out).

I guess I just need to weigh up whether I can justify it as a three night ‘add on’ to our existing holiday - I think if it was a break on its own I wouldn’t quibble, I think I’m just stalling as I know that I should be contented with the weeks holiday we’ve already got - it’s just the lure of already being at Dover & in my head, so close to DLP, that’s so appealing! 😂
I believe you can get good deals on indirect Eurostar. I'm definitely no expert on that though.

Did you look at Santa Fe? The price used to be very similar between the standard hotels, but I have noticed that at times it's coming out quite a lot cheaper than Cheyenne.

Also I've booked for right near the end of August, and it's apparently slightly cheaper then, no idea why as all of the schools are still off everywhere!

I'd imagine as all of the schools are off around Europe that the different country's websites won't really have much in the way of savings, so if the prices are all similar it might be worth booking with Magic Breaks, as they only charge a £10 booking fee in comparison with £26 from DLP direct. It's not much of a saving, but it's something. I'm unsure how much Disney Travel Company charge. X
Sarryb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List