View Single Post
Old 31 Aug 19, 04:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Eccle
Imagineer

Mobile Day 10 - Keke’s and Chili’s- Saturday 24th August

We had an early start this morning as we went to the Clermont Parkrun for David and Alex to run. Afterwards we went to Keke’s Breakfast cafe in Clermont, having read about Keke’s on here (there are others in the Orlando area too)

I had a chocolate chip pancake, this was listed on the menu as 3 pancakes but the server advised just having one (and I saw why!). David had apple French toast, the younger two the children’s chocolate chip pancakes and Alex the chocolate chip waffle. The kids got wiki sticks to play with rather than crayons which they had fun with

All the food was lovely. A bit more expensive than Denny’s or IHOP but worth it

Early evening we went to Chili’s which we have visited regularly over our trips to the States. They have a $10 offer including a soft drink, tortilla chips and salsa plus a main from a limited choice. David added guacamole with the chips. I had chicken bacon quesadillas, David had a bacon burger, all the boys had either pepperoni or cheese pizza (which came with a side, Sebastian and Barnaby randomly chose mash, Alex had fries). Photography not my best as I wasn’t feeling great with a bad headache

Great value food at $44 including the charge for the on table tablet games (which is a bit of a curse with a 3 year old unable to take turns!)
Eccle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List