View Single Post
Old 28 Oct 20, 08:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
What a rollercoaster! A great last day, swimming and snacks, what more could you want? I have found the food on flights to get more dismal every time and breakfast is always the worst

I think as we mature it does become more apparent what is most important and finding the right work/life balance can be very difficult. Well done for taking the leap as it can be really scary. DH and I moved across the world with a one year old and some hope of a better work life balance and whilst it was a wiggly path it really was the right decision for us (but I do miss the sunshine and hot weather in OZ). The most wonderful thing is that you have been able to spend time with your family!

It has been brilliant to share in your holiday experiences via your TR and also getting to chat in MK (dare I say Country Bear Jamboree ). The best part of The Dibb is being able to live vicariously through other people’s experiences. Thank you for making the effort and taking the time (especially in this current climate) to finish your report.

Wishing you and your family all the best and fingers crossed for all our future Orlando trips! Oh and thanks for making me cry on a Wednesday morning
Sparksy72 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List