View Single Post
Old 7 Aug 18, 06:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Gunna
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by parisdisneyfan View Post
So with less than 48 hrs to go, think we have done it all bar the packing!

Car hire with Hertz, couldn't get an SUV so getting a Golf equivalent which will be big enough for the 2 of us to tootle about in. Spent ages reading the small print to see if CDW/LDW was included and finally found it was, they don't make it easy. Taken out a separate policy to cover any excesses and I'm covered free as dh has a gold card with them.

Booked meet & greet parking at T2, not cheap but then that is our fault for leaving it so late. Hire car looked promising but ended up being same price as did taxi both ways.

Picked up some cash, and very nice it looks too even has picture of the queen on to make me feel at home certainly a lot better looking than US dollars! Also found some old Thomas Cook cash cards and discovered that mine has over $100 on so will try to get down there tomorrow and get it transferred to a new card to use in Canada. Not sure if dh has any on his yet, got to wait for him to phone up and find out!

Just got to do OLCI tomorrow which may be a bit tight as I've got a nail appointment at 12 and I assume flight will open at 1, 24 hours before take off

Big thank you to Gunna and Jocat for all the tips which I have printed out and are in my file.

Tomorrow is house work (so kids know how I expect it to be when I get back) nails and packing unless anyone can think of anything else?
Have a fantastic holiday, I’m sure you will. I’ll be doing some more days covering Banff hopefully this week but if you've any questions just let me know and I’ll help out if I can, such an amazing place, you are going to have a fantastic holiday.

Neil

Life's not meant to be lived in one place

The One Stop Trip Spot - all my trip reports all in one place
Gunna is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List