View Single Post
Old 24 May 20, 09:06 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by jothp View Post
Another fabulous busy day. I think we are often guilty of rushing from attraction to attraction without taking the time to just soak it all in. How lovely to meet your friends and have a couple of hours to relax. Your table at Chefs de France looks perfect. We are thinking of eating there on our next trip.

I think we are all guilty of rushing from attraction to attraction and missing out on some of the magic. But the moment we take things slower - some magical things seem to happen!
Have talked about this in the past ten days whilst recording podcast stuff and I'm feeling like a bit of a stuck record, but it is true, the magic comes to meet you!
Chefs de France was amazing once again, know it can be hit and miss for others but this is a must do for us - the table was the one you always wish you were sat at as you walk round the France pavilion.

Such a lovely place to eat and to watch the world pass by

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List