View Single Post
Old 27 Jun 20, 07:38 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

What a fabulous trip you have planned. So many brilliant places.

Check out Flight in Memphis for An amazing food experience. I loved Memphis so much. Loved the Clinton library in Little Rock, the state capitol is worth a look if you can and the Root cafe is quirky. Those few days in Dallas sounds fab. We had 24 hours there and loved it. The YO steakhouse remains the best steak we have had anywhere in the world. Baton Rouge was another short stop for us, if you can get in to the Old State Capitol building down by the river it looks amazing from the pictures. And NOLA - we leave another piece of our hearts there on each trip we make. So many places to recommend. Nashville we weren’t so keen on but had a day trip to Lynchburg and that was fun. We did like the Opry though and had an awesome meal at Skulls.

We visited most of Those places in 2017 and in 2019 picked up Baton Rouge and NOLA.

Will be keeping my fingers crossed for you that all goes in your favour for this fabulous adventure !
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List