Old 27 Aug 20, 12:31 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by Reetser View Post
A lie in! I thought that was only for others

A nice mix today! A slow start around the pool enjoy some sun rays and then classic theme park touring! In - ride the classics -out!

Oh and a stop in Baseline! I know we both struggle with it not being writers stop anymore but I have to say Baseline has now really won me over, not sure what that could be

Looked a great night in Raglan Road also! Not eaten in here for a good few visits now as so much else catches the eye these days in Springs but we might have to venture in for food again one day!

Thanks for sharing!

We have made the mistake before of staying onsite and not making use of the beautiful facilities - we were determined not to allow that to happen here!
We planned in pool time rather than park openings( occasionally!) and to be honest I think you would always say you could make better use of any onsite hotel - you always want to be in the park!

We have more Baseline moments ahead Will always love The Writers Stop, it sold the most amazing books and was a lovely stop off for a morning coffee - Baseline just makes more sense for a whole day in The Studios - some lovely independent brews in there too

IKWYM about the new dining choices at Disney Springs - we really wanted to return here and it was one of those nights you always remember as the craic was good along with some of the amazing vibe around Disney Springs. This place has changed so much in the times we have been going and I would love to see what anyone who has not been since 2013 would make of the changes here

Thanks for catching up and posting - I know you enjoy teh complete report to read - I'm aiming to get to the finish in time for you to read the last one 'live'

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List