View Single Post
Old 20 Sep 20, 10:14 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
The Bob Evans breakfast sure looks good, I could definitely eat one of them with the crepes on the side as well, yummy. Lots of decisions to be made about flooring and cabinets. I bet that was fun choosing all the interiors. No wonder you were hungry for dinner after all that, and what a dinner, a lovely steak and loaded potato. Hopefully the pesky smoke alarm had been sorted and you enjoyed a full nights sleep.
It’s such good value at Bobs and they were so friendly. Perfect start for us. It was a bit stressful at times being in a room with so much choice. we got there in the end ... we only changed our minds twice in the rest of the week ...
Dinner was nice. I still think Longhorns is fave but this was good. . Happily the alarm was sorted

Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
Ah Bob, *sigh*, how I’ve missed you 😩

Oh Amanda this is just the perfect day! I would be in my absolute element making all of those decisions, even if it meant Jim and I ended in divorce. In fact as you know I went to Howdens today and even that has ended up in a ‘heated discussion’ and this is only a kitchen 😂

Ooh that walk in wardrobe is bigger than my bedroom, so jealous! Think of all the shopping that will need to be done to fill it 😆
Ha ha, I have taken longer deciding on stuff for Re doing our en-suite than I did kitting the whole house. I think maybe as the choices were finite .. whereas here we go from shop to shop and I’m like ... can we just go back to ... Andy rolls eyes ...🙄

Ha ha. Not only is there that wardrobe but two linen cupboards too. I am under strict instructions not to over purchase bedding and towels As if
One set for every season right
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List