Old 3 May 19, 10:36 AM  
Link to this Post
mitch84
Imagineer

mitch84's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Originally Posted by JAF View Post
We did a one week Fjords cruise with P&O on the Britannia. We had a great time and have cruised with P&O again. We do not have the drinks package as we are not big drinkers and it would not be worth it. Have a feeling they no longer charge for tips which does save some money. In the cabin we had a tea/coffee maker which also came with biscuits (very English touch). If you visit Flaam most cruise ships sell the train as an excursion however the ship docks a 2 minute walk from the train station and we found it was considerably cheaper to get straight off and buy our own tickets.
Yes I believe tips are now included which is a good thing for my budgeting as trying to keep costs reasonably down.
I have only cruised with Thomson and NCL, and enjoyed both, but Thomson was more of a cheapy week away.
It is looking like I might be able to get p&o for a similar price though to Thomson/Marella so wondering if it’s worth the drive down to Southampton (Newcastle is closer)

Glad you enjoyed it, was the food and entertainment good?
mitch84 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List