View Single Post
Old 3 Jun 21, 08:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Tigger71
Imagineer

Tigger71's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Thank you so much everyone for taking the time to reply. 😍 Its all a bit daunting so hearing from others is most useful and comforting.

I have no idea if the steroid injection (if I get one) is a short or long acting one or where I would get it. My joint pain is in wrists, hands/fingers and my ankles, toes plus my left knee. Its at a local private hospital (I have insurance through work) in my town so either 5 min drive or 30 mins walk away ( the other two who could drive me home are at a tennis match and a football match). I might walk back or take a taxi.

I spent 6hrs in A&E the day before yesterday due to chest pains which they concluded wasn’t heart related but said you could get from RA?

I also take each day as it comes - I am lucky to be on leave this week and until Thu next week. Gives me time to rest up - I spent today in the garden in a sunlounger reading a book. I also have a stressful job in IT for a bluechip company so that doesn’t help my tiredness either - think I am pretty run down to start with.

Great tip on the websites - will check them out thanks!